Tuesday, June 22, 2010

my soul

hey another one for my lovely followers ... i think yall will like this one ... please leave some feedback i need to know what you think thanks and love yall
I continue to think of what could have been
Of the time we could have spent
Of the live I thought were meant
To be between me and you
Every thought that I had gave me hope with you
And I assumed that you felt the same
The love that we shared had me so amazed
I was shocked I thought I found my other half in you
And it had me so happy, you were my soul food
You kept me whole, complete no longer empty
When you said “I love you” my heart skipped a beat
Thought I was gonna die when you said that because of what u meant to me
You had me dreaming about a female, I feel like such a fool
Because now I feel that you said that with no meaning boo
Now my heart has this gap, this pain inside
And no medicine in this world could relieve my hurt
I just wanted to be with you, to make u happy love
But I see im not good enough to be in your world
I’m just another nigga I guess, in your eyes
I said I would but I guess that’s not what you want
Your free spirit can’t be contained you want to explore some more
And it kills me to think of anyone else by your side
But if it makes you happy then I must oblige
And allow you to live how you want to live
Guess I’ll watch from the side as you do you
My heart is now so empty and it’s starting to show
I isolate myself from the world because I see no point
To be around people that just may hurt me again
I’ll just stay alone and contemplate things
Try to figure out the path that I’m meant to take
What is my point in life, what is my life’s goal?
I’ll continue to live this way till I find someone
Who can fill the void that you left behind.
-lonely soul

No comments:

Post a Comment