Friday, July 30, 2010

INSOMNIA

Late night/early morning writing.... maybe i can get sleep now..... read and comment

No longer able to sleep at night for reason’s unknown
So I sit around alone and I begin to ponder
Thinking about the my goals and my dreams and my ambitions in life
Where I’ve been, where I’m at, where I’m going later in life
Insomnia is my disease and it’s causing me to think
About the path that I’ve chosen, is it really meant for me?
Am I to continue down this road to achieve my acclaimed greatness?
To reach my goals I put forth, is this current focus?
The more Questions that appear the longer I’m awake
And as each different situation arrives my mind becomes more awake
Each feeding each other causing me to never fall asleep
My body getting weaker from this lack of rest
Feeling less superhuman now my strength may be at its peak…
My pattern in life is screwed, no longer the norm
There is no end to the questions in sight, only one option right now
I have to search deep within to find the issue at hand
To conquer this feeling inside that keeps me awake
So that my body can finally recover, regain some energy once more
And my brain can rest as I regain my clear picture of the future in my mind
-insomnia
b.Jonez

No comments:

Post a Comment