Saturday, June 19, 2010

happiness

Yea this is a long one.. but im sure you all will like it .... please read


The clothes that I wear run you away...
Or maybe the way I wear my hair out keeps u away
Could be the ‘me’ in general makes u not want to stay?
Whatever it is u can’t explain why u no longer feels me
Why your vibes have changed so hard when u thinks about me
Things seemed to go so well but I guess I was deceived
To thing a woman great as you would want to be seen with me
Guess I’m not up to Ur standards, Ur material ones
My sweats and my shoes aren’t the best ones
But I like how I live and I thought u did too
You love the way I write and my skills and my brains
You said I was kind of cute and my body was fine
But I just don’t match your style when it comes to being seen
Your clothes game is on top, never slacking wit your footwear
While I struggle to get new things, always the same sweats but I don’t care
It didn’t bother you as much since I told u I’m an athlete
And that I work out every day, so you thought it was needed
Guess it was too much for you though, to be seen with me
To been seen with a ‘bum’ who was ‘dressed’ to be seen
Whose hair was just too much and you wanted it off
But I told you that I couldn’t its part of my life
Yea I was just messing but I was serious too
But you took it to heart that I wasn’t including you
Which is absurd because you were the one in my eyes
All I could think of, you were just so right
But I guess I wasn’t for you, since I wouldn’t conform to your ways
The demands to do so much when I was tired from working so hard
U called me lazy for just lying there, like I wasn’t tired at all
Like I didn’t just spend 8 hrs. Working plus practice, no I’m not tired at all
I force myself up just to go spend time with you, walking the mall holding you bags and buying things for you
Just to keep u happy when u ask for my company, I know it’s not much so I do it with you
Whatever you need me too, I try my best to do
Which leaves me so confused, so baffled right now
Why is it you no longer feel for me if I did everything for you?
Is it cuz I couldn’t keep up in the way I dress myself
Or is it cuz I kept my hair when u asked me to cut it off
I just don’t understand… how you could just leave me so alone
I thought you were the one things were going so right
But I guess it’s my naivety when it comes to being with someone
How I can’t read between the lines, guess that caused my downfall
Well back to being alone….the life im so used to…
The life of me myself and I, my music and my writings
The only things that keep me sane in this chaotic world…
Till I find someone who accepts me, for just being me
-questforhappiness

No comments:

Post a Comment