Sunday, June 13, 2010

Waiting

Hope it’s me that you miss when u change your status
Hope it’s me that’s on your mind whenever u mention “him”
Hope that I am the one that keeps you happy
Hope that I am the one that keeps u pleased
All I can do is assume that I’m doing my job.
Keep going off my vibes that I’m performing well
All I have are you emotions that you show oh so well
But like any other female you could just be playing some game
Thinking that just because u think I’m happy it’s all the same
But the truth is I can tell deep in my soul
When you’re frustrated, irritated, annoyed to a point
Where your about to lose control
And snap on the world and express to me your true emotions
Tell me why you’re hurting and why your heart is in so much pain
Because all this assuming and guessing is driving me insane
So I patiently wait for the day when you’re ready
To tell me how your heart feels, so once again it can beat steady
-B.Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment